Using: Maven 1.0 rc1

Problem: A tag from my custom tag library is not being invoked from the plugin.jelly

I have written & installed (to my local repository) a custom tag library.

I am now trying to use a tag from this library in a plug-in I am writing.  The plug-in
correctly states the dependency on this tag library in its project.xml.  However,
Maven seems to blow right past the tag with nary an error.

I have gone so far as to throw an (un-conditional) exception in the doTag() of tag in
question.

Even that isn't being raised.

Am I missing a step as far as using custom tag libraties?

Sri

plugin:jelly

<project xmlns:mine="com.sas.mis.jelly.tags.MisTagLibrary">
  <goal name="foo-goal">
    <mine:set .../>
  </goal>
</project>