Rademacher Tobias wrote:
Hi Folks,

Does the RC1 release uploads the the POM files into the repository? I read a
discussion thread on the maven mailing lists about this topic a couple of
months ago. So please do not flame me when you decided to decline this
feature request.

Assuming that it works I have a related question: Is it possible to load a
diffenrent POM from a XML file in order to process it? It would be cool if
we would be able to access repository POM's _and_ interspect there
dependencies.

Any thoughts

Toby

This would have another nice aspect: check-out the project's current tree. Or... offer a view to the source of a dependency within an IDE... but this may all be future.

Paul