Hi All,
        Have been using maven for the last month and have found it
immensely useful, especially on the reports side that I had been doing
manually using ant. The last report I have to get running is javancss, but
I have hit a wall for the last day. I am using the maven javancss plugin
from sourceforge
(http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-javancss-plugin/index.html).
        Everything runs fine until I attempt to do the xml-html transform
(i.e. see jelly script, do-html goal). When this is called, I get the
following error:

javancss:do-html:
    [java]
    [java] (Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.Transforme
rConfigurationException): javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
java.net.Mal
formedURLException: unknown protocol: c
    [java] [ERROR] Java Result: -1

Has anyone else encountered this error? I have tried the mailing list (and
google) but have found no meaningful discussion on this, hence my email
here. Just to confirm, I can generate the javancss raw report in xml
format, jus the xml-html transform does not work with the above error. Can
also confirm I have the necessary javancss dependencies
(xalan-2.4.1/xerces-2.2.1/xml-apis-1.0.b2).

Any pointers appreciated.

Best regards,
Conor MacMahon