On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 13:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I think I read something in the mail archive about the project.xml being
> just a big jelly script?  In that message (I believe it from Jason), there
> was a warning not to abuse this fact...for our own good. :-)  Anyway, I
> wanted to find out the level of jelly support provided in the project.xml.
> Does this mean that I can use the following:

I would actually like to leave interpolation on in the project.xml but I
would like to remove the use of Jelly being available simply to prevent
any problems from occuring in the future.

Jelly for the most part is desired because of other shortcomings in the
core and some do see it as useful but I think in the long run it would
be a mistake to allow Jelly use in the POM.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]