You can use the "patch" command to apply patches like this one.

On windows, I'm not too sure where you'd normally get this, but if you install cygwin, you can download a "patch" package which contains this tool.

I'd strongly recommend installing cygwin on a windows system - it contains life-saving tools.

Matt

Eric Chow wrote:

Hi Brett,

Thank you very much. It works now.

Anyway, is there any tools to extract the patch file rather than modifying
the file line by line in hand!!!

Fortunately, the current file is small, if it is larger, ........

Best regards, Eric