Hi there,

I've finally found the evil reason for me to have invalid jars...

I had several lines in my shortDescription element... that's a first killer... for this, I presume somewhat must be thinking of a fix that would normalize spaces, or ?

The second one was more subtle, I had the following as my organization... and the umlaut killed it all (that is... the build was fine but loading the jar to run it failed with an invalidHeader):
The ActiveMath group, DFKI and Universität des Saarlandes

This happened with rc1 today... should I file a bug ?

Paul