Hello,

Eric Berenguier wrote:

Does current maven version supports project.properties inheritance when using <extend> tag ?

I've read about the trick using <u:properties file="../project.properties"> in maven.xml
(see http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-37)

I'd like to have the following property in my project.property :
maven.war.final.name=${pom.artifactId}-${pom.currentVersion}.war

But now i've got a new problem : the war plugin now produces a file called "${pom.artifactId}-${pom.currentVersion}.war" (without replacing ${pom...} expressions with their value)

Any idea ?

Eric