De : Eric Taix
Envoyé : jeudi 6 novembre 2003 17:56
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : repository connection string

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the repository in my project.xml but while i'm using cvsnt on
Windows 2K my repository connection is like this :
scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:D:\BuildSystem\tools\cvsnt\repository:module1

And Maven count the number of token used and it said : more than 6 token useds =>
Build Failed

I know that i can configure a prefix in CVS which can help me in that situation, but
i've just remove this prefix because Eclipse 3.0 M3 said me that it is not a good idea
to use prefix for cvs plugin.

So my question is : Is it a back door to avoid Maven counting the token or which
connection string can i use in that situation ?

Thank's for your answer

Eric