You can use the genapp plugin.

Emmanuel

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Vikas Phonsa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: 'Maven Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 06/11/03
Objet: Project Descriptor Creation Tool

Hi Everybody,

On maven website I read about some tool being developed to generate a
project descriptor automatically.

I was thinking about either getting or developing something like that
for my
projects but would surely prefer to use something supplied with maven.

So I wanted to know what kind of a tool would that be ? Some GUI program
that takes entries or some command line based program ?

And when is that tool scheduled come ?

Thanks

Vikas

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m