Hi Sean,

Does it work with the version 1.6dev of the Cactus plugin (now that it
has moved to Cactus)? Could you try with 1.6dev-20031031?

To install it, type:

maven plugin:download -DartifactId=cactus-maven -DgroupId=cactus
-Dversion=1.6dev-20031031

Note: Make sure you've removed older versions from .maven/plugins and
from mavenhome/plugins.

(see http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/using.html for
details).

Thanks