I was wondering if anybody had any success integrating Dashboard with a custom
Reactor.  I have 4 projects with parallel directory structures:

/masterproject
/projecta
/projectb
/projectc

I have the dashboard plugin under reports in the masterproject POM and I added the
following goal to masterproject's maven.xml:

  <goal name="master:site">
    <maven:reactor
     basedir="${basedir}/.."
     includes="projecta/project.xml,projectb/project.xml,projectc/project.xml"
     banner="Generating site for"
     goals="site:generate,dashboard:report-single"
     ignoreFailures="false"
     postProcessing="true"/>
    <attainGoal name="dashboard:report"/>
  </goal>

I followed the directions on the dashboard page
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/dashboard/index.html) and was able to get
Solution 1 working just fine.  Solution 2 also worked.  But I don't want to have any
POMs or maven.xml one directory up from my projects.  When I run the above goal,
however, my Dashboard report comes out empty.  Any ideas as to why this doesn't work
or am I just totally off here?  And should I consider not making all my project
directories parallel?  Thanks.

Yoway Buorn
Software Engineer
Imagery Systems Engineering

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems

"Make me a fire and I'm warm for a night.  Set me on fire and I'm warm for the rest of
my life." -- Ancient Didactical Saying