On Mercredi, nove 19, 2003, at 09:36 Europe/Paris, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Et all,

I would like to use a non http (filesystem on winnt share) local
repository. E.g. in project.properties:
maven.repo.remote=file://///hostname/share/some/where/maven

But it doesnt' seem to work?

Any clues?

How about maven.repo.local ??
You need to set this very very early, we do this in patching the script launching and adding the properties:

-Dmaven.home.local=[blabla]/maven/local-maven-home/
-Dmaven.repo.remote="file:[blabla]/maven/private-repository,http:// www.ibiblio.org/maven

To any maven call.
The second property allows us to store commercial dependencies and other things that aren't possible to upload to ibiblio (e.g. patched libraries for which a patch isn't through).

Paul