* Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-11-19 01:56]:
> The Javadoc for my project does not contain cross-reference links to
> classes and interfaces in the same project. Source XRef works fine.
>
> Any ideas on where to look for clues?

I set the value:

maven.javadoc.links = file://${maven.docs.dest}/apidocs

Cross-references are now generated. That's good.

Cross-referecens are absolute and point to my local file system.
That's bad.

It seems that when you feed the Javadoc Ant task a fileset, it will
not create local cross-references. You need to set the sourcepath
property of the Javadoc Ant task.

Not sure how to fix. For now I'm just going to hack the source path
variable in the Javadoc plugin.

Thoughts?

--
Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu - [EMAIL PROTECTED]