Hi all,

I'm using maven on a project involving two jars and I understood to late I should use
multi-projects to do that. Not a
big problem, but I would like some suggestions for the next project that will use mave
:

We use eclipse for java developments. I would like to define a multi-project this way :

(root)
    /project.xml
    /maven.xml
    /project.properties

    /subproject1 (an ejb for example)
        /src/java
        /src/test
        /project.xml (extends ../project.xml)

    /subproject2 (webapp for example)
        /src/java
        /src/test
        /src/web
        /project.xml (extends ../project.xml)

(If something seems stupid, please tell me !)

On eclipse, I would like to import "root" project from CVS  *AND* child projects so
that  independant eclipse
.classpath/.project can be defined for subprojects.

Without that, I'm sure I'll find some code in ejb project that uses webapp classes,
for example date or format utils.

Do you have any suggestion on the way to make all of this work on eclipse with *as
simple as possible* configuration ?

Nico.