Hi,

I'd like to automatically generate some java source files and thought
I could do it like this.

- Specify a "generated" source directory, eg target/generated-java in
project.xml
- In maven.xml:
  <preGoal name="java:compile">
    <attainGoal name="generate-source"/>
  </preGoal>

whereas "generate-source" does
- Copy plain java files from src/java to target/generated-java
- Generate source files as needed into target/generated-java

Unfortunately maven complains with
    [echo] No java source files to compile.

My question: How do I "refresh" the source file set maven uses?
  <preGoal name="java:compile">
    <attainGoal name="generate-source"/>
    <attainGoal name="refresh-source-file-set"/> <!-- but how? -->
  </preGoal>

Regards,
Ronald