It's getting more creative ;-)

However... looking further at the source yields stuff like this:

        currentRevision = headerRegexp.getParen(1);
        currentLogEntry = new ChangeLogEntry();
        currentLogEntry.setAuthor(headerRegexp.getParen(2));
        currentLogEntry.setDate(parseDate());

where the getParen(1) and similar things probably are the cause for the headache. Both my and Jörg's expressions match the svn log -v output... but problems arise when the information is later extracted.

Oh well... now it's time for a beer... we have our autumn pub at the office tonight ;-)

Cheers!
/Mikael Lundgren