From: "Jim Crossley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: The Maven Logo

+1 to change it

I say we move from politics to religion.  Since 'maven' is a yiddish
word, let's put a star of david on the logo.

If you did that, every politician in the US would want a maven generated site. Gotta get those AIPAC contributions, you know--it's an election year ;-)

I don't understand the Sinophobia.  Most pols in the country are currently
engaged in pushing economic stimulus packages through our congress so that we
can create more jobs in China and India.

(p.s. if you do need to redesign it, let me know.  I'll be happy to do that--I
just finished ramping up the mx4j.sf.net website ; )

+1

--
N.

-- Mark Diggory Software Developer Harvard MIT Data Center http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu