Is there any good reason you can't use the BeanShell of BSF taglibs of Jelly ??

They are there and I know at least that the BeanShell one is working.

Is it maybe yet another difficulty of actually encoding the dependencies ?
It really looks so... Jelly is basically suffering of not taking completely in charge its cleanly separated sub-projects-structure.

Maybe someone should post an example of such within the maven wiki...

Using special tags like BSF or BeanShell is actually the way Ant is scripted...

Paul