From: Jim Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 7:19 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: The Maven Logo

+1 to change it

I say we move from politics to religion.  Since 'maven' is a yiddish
word, let's put a star of david on the logo.

;-)

For me, it's not a question of offensiveness, but laziness: I'm tired
of answering questions about it.  It's a time-wasting distraction when
introducing new users to maven.  Put a cute little non-offensive koala
bear or kitty cat or native american on the logo and let's move on.

Jim

"Stephen Colebourne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

+1, change the default

From: "Scott Tavares" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My 2nd response is that the 'default' logo,
IMOP still needs to be changed, even though "... competition isn't
closed." In fact, I'd like to the see that logo removed altogether from
the competition because of its potential inflammatory political bend
(which has no place in an OSS project).