Ah right. I knew it would bite us soon! I' working on adding
dependencies to plugins but it may take a while till we have that
consistently across all plugins...

The clover version is 1.3 that is in CVS. It's not been released yet...
BTW, I should not have released dashboard 1.1 without releasing this
modified clover plugin. I'll release the clover plugin soon.

Thanks
-Vincent