Hi,

yet again what seems to be a simple query but for which I can't find the answer...

I'm trying to create a maven.xml goal that uses functionality that exists in a maven plugin (but which isn't exploited). I did manage to change the actual plugin (ie the plugin.jelly file) to alter the behaviour in the way I wanted, but changing the plugin like that is not what I had in mind.

In the maven.xml file however I can't seem to understand how I can build a classpath to the jars that are necessary. The only thing I can come up with is adding the plugins i'm interested in to the dependencies in the pom... which obvioulsy is't what I intended (this would be done by using something along the lines of pom.getDependencyPath(...)).

Oh, btw... I'm trying to add a simple CPD report to my project from the PMD plugin... So if anyone already did this... well... I'd be interested ;-)

So, basically what I'm asking is: how do I create a classpath to a plugin (or repository) jar from within maven.xml?

Thanks
/Mikael Lundgren