On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 07:43, Amnon Khen wrote:
> Hi,
> Can Maven work with Ant versions newer than 1.5?

Not yet but that is something which will be changed for 1.1 where the
core of Maven will not be at all coupled to Ant or Jelly. So if you need
specific Ant functionality within a plugin (or your maven.xml) you can
specify that. Unfortunately this won't be in until after 1.0 is released
i.e. not any time soon.

> In my build process I need functionally introduced in Ant 1.6? How can I
> make Maven use that version of Ant? I tried replacing the Ant jars in
> $MAVEN_HOME/lib but got the following exception:
> java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
>         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:586)
>         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:476)
>         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:425)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.loadFileOrUrl(Forehead.java:401)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.load(Forehead.java:322)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:245)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:131)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:571)
> What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks in advance,
>             Amnon

> Amnon Khen, Configuration Management, Cash-U Mobile Technologies LTD.
> Mobile: +972-(0)54-922394 / Office: +972-(0)9-8920815
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  /
> http://www.cash-u.com <http://www.cash-u.com/>
> Israel - 45 Hamelacha St., P.O. Box 8617, New Industrial Zone, Netanya
> 36880, Israel / Tel: +972 9 8920888
> Europe - Argentum, 2 Queen Caroline St., Hammersmith, London W6 9DT, UK /
> Tel: +44 20 8323 8066
> Asia-Pacific -  47A Duxton Road, Singapore 089511 / Tel: +65 67322440
> This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s), may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are
> to  be regarded as confidential information under any non disclosure
> agreement. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by persons or
> entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please contact the  sender by reply and destroy all
> copies of the original message and its attachments.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tambora.zenplex.org