How does one specify the the bootclasspath to the java task? I don't
see it in the java plugin code. I've hard coded my custom
bootclasspath into a copy of the plugin.

Even better than setting a bootclasspath would be the ability to
prepend jars to the bootclasspath specified by javac. I'm on OS X
and it does not have $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib or rt.jar. It would be nice
if I could just prepend the jars I need to prepend in order to
override the XML apis that ship with the JDK.

--
Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu - [EMAIL PROTECTED]