On Dec 8, 2003, at 4:55 PM, Chad Woolley wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use the maven clover plugin. In the properties for the plugin, it says I can specify maven.clover.jar property which "Allows the user to override the Clover jar. This is especially useful as the Clover jars are license-signed for a specific project so you might want to use different jars for different projects."

I do have a licensed jar in my lib dir, which I downloaded from Clover's website using my license key. In my project.properties I have: "maven.clover.jar=${basedir}/lib/clover.jar"

have you also got maven.jar.override=on in your properties?

I don't user clover, but I do override jars, and it works when I use both the maven.jar.override as well as the specific overrides.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]