You want <distributionSite> and <distributionDirectory>. Here is
documentation on the POM:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/project-descriptor.html.

There is a lot of documentation at the Maven site:
http://maven.apache.org/. Look under the "Reference" tab on the left.

  Jeff

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]