Hi all,

    Here is my problem, let's see if anyone has an answer:

    As part of the installation of a development environment based in eclipse and
maven, I am creating a script in dos shell to configure several files, database
tables, and so on.

    I am launching maven to carry out some goals from the script and I would like to
be able to detect if the goal was completed successfully.

    To do this, I check the return value of the 'maven' script after each invocation,
but I find that when the goal does not complete successfully maven does not return an
error code. ( I am checking for errorlevel after each 'maven plugin:goal' invocation ).

    Has anyone tried to do something similar? Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance for any help...

Javier Ramos