Brian Burridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Mon, Dec 15, 2003:

> I have a subproject that is dependent on the parent project, and the
> parent project is dependent on the sub project. This doesn't cause a
> problem normally, because there are jars of both, and they both just use
> each others jars. However, when running the following goal from the main
> project I get the error below. Any suggestions?

 Please note I might be wrong, but it seems you're not supposed to
 construct such dependencies with multiproject. I've read some other
 multiproject project.xmls and they were structured like:
 main project
     multiproject
     sub project 1
         extends main
         depends of sub project 2
     sub project 2
         extends main
         depends of sub project 1

 instead of your structure:
 main project
     multiproject
     depends on sub project
     sub project
         extends main
         depends on main

 I don't if there's a way to handle your structure.

--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>