From: "Stéphane Philippart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: Maven and Starteam

Hi everybody,

I am using starteam as scm and i want to integrate it in Maven but I
don't undertand very well what I read in archive threads and in the
Maven's docs. What I want (if it's possible ! ) is :
    - use maven to update / check out my sources files stored in
Starteam
    - use Starteam as my remote repository when I use the jar:deploy
goal for example

if any have reponses or web ressources to help me, thanks a lot.

Steph