One of our guys here was working on a project in Eclipse while I was
mavenizing the dependencies and running "maven eclipse" to update
.classpath.  When I was done, I asked him to update his project so that he
could get the new .classpath and be on his way.  Unfortunately, CVS came
back with an error saying that .classpath already exists.  He had already
made some code changes, so we couldn't just checkout the whole thing.  Has
anybody encountered this?  Any workarounds?

Yoway Buorn
Software Engineer
Imagery Systems Engineering

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems

"Make me a fire and I'm warm for a night.  Set me on fire and I'm warm for
the rest of my life." -- Ancient Didactical Saying