From: "Deepak Sable" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 7:56 AM
Subject: maven cvs help....

Hi ,

I have started using Maven and am not sure how do i use my cvs reposirotry
in it.
According to some documents ,I have put in in project.xml.I tried doing that
but it is saying build failed.
I am having problems of using it in maven and setting up the url.
like i have

[EMAIL PROTECTED] e:\cvs\repository
where
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - host name
e:\cvs\repository - location of repository.

does anyone have an idea how do i do it and which and how to use url for the
same

help is needed...

thanks in advance

deepak