Subversion is supported... sort of.

Later versions of Subversion have changed the format of the svn log -v command which confuses maven.

There is an effort mentioned on this list to create an SCM plugin that supports a number of SCM products which could be used by other plugins. I'm not sure of the status of that effort though.

I use subversion and have created my own plugin (well, actually I just changed a line in the existing changelog plugin) which handles Subversion 0.33, 0.33.1 and 0.34. I could send it to you if you wish (off course all and every possibla disclaimer would apply ;-) while we're waiting for a more permanent solution.

Cheers /Mikael

Info - Demerson wrote:

I was wondering...

Is Subversion fully suported in Maven now?

I heard that some things, like Changelog, was not really OK...