Le Lundi 22 Décembre 2003 16:49, Charles Tassoni a écrit :
>       I've got a chicken-and-egg problem.  I need to declare the jars
> created by my project inside project.xml-- otherwise I couldn't use maven
> to distribute them to the necessary ears, wars, etc.  And that means that
> when I build maven will load earlier versions of my jars into the
> repository, and that maven will include those jars in the classpath during
> compilation of my

this article would answer your problem :
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=MavenMagic

<dependency>
      <groupId>Foobar-Travels</groupId>
      <artifactId>foobar-services</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
      <properties>
        <ejb.manifest.classpath>true</ejb.manifest.classpath>
      </properties>
    </dependency>
--
Charles-Alexandre