I'm using maven.xml and the copy-deps goal to gather together the jars required for an installer for a given project.

My problem is that the installer itself lives in another project and I want to gather the installer's dependencies as well.

I could do this if I could call the goal in the other project so that I knew it's dependencies had been gathered to a known place in that projects directory structure. Is it possible to call this way?

Or... I if I could convince copy-deps to gather dependencies from a different project that would be useful.

Both the installer project and the other project share the same "super-project".

Thanks,

Gareth.