I am trying to build another jar file as part of the main jar build (commons
collections).

The following extract maven xml works fine for a normal build. When I do
jar:snapshot however, the maven.build.name is reset from the snapshot to the
original between the actual jar:jar goal and the postGoal. As a result, the
unjar fails. This isn't very useful. Am I doing something wrong??

  <postGoal name="jar:jar">
      <ant:unjar dest="${workdir}"
src="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}.jar"/>
      <ant:jar .....

Stephen