Hi, I just added all the dependencies that were not in my local repository to my
remote repository.  BTW, the JARS in the local repository were downloaded when I
initiated my
first 'maven java:compile'.  Now, does one have to add these dependencies to the
project.xml too?  At this time, I'm getting error messages when I perform the above
mentioned command.  It's not clear in the document when and when not to add
dependencies
to the project.xml file.  Thanks in advance for any development advice in regards to
this issue.

-Conrad