Hallo,

    I do not know if anybody has been experiencing this problem, I tried to find
information on it and I didn't find antything ( or I missed some important information
source ).

    We are starting to use Maven at work, for a new project. We all work with Windows
2000 SP4, maven 1.0-rc1 and eclipse ( 2.1 & 3.0M5 ). When I open a command window to
work with maven and browse through the directories that contain my projects, I
randomly get windows explorer crashes. No matter if maven is working while I browse
directories and files or not. Same thing happens in other computers here.

    In one of the computers, maven created an infinite ( well, large ) structure of
directories under target directory, like
target/classes/target/classes/target/classes... and on and on, which is impossible to
delete.

    Anyone is having similar trouble? Is there something I can tune in maven or
windows? Should I report a bug??

    Any help / input would be very much appreciated. Thanks,

Javier Ramos