Hi,

I use a resource bundle in my app. In my ResourceManager class, I load it like this:

ClassLoader classLoader = this.getClass().getClassLoader();
resourceBundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle(resourceFileName, locale, classLoader);

However, when I run my ResourceManagerTest unit test via the default "test" goal, my class always fails because it cannot find the resource bundle.

I tried specifying the bundle in the <resources> section of project.xml, but this doesn't seem to work.

Is there a standard way to handle this, or any other maven projects that I can look at for an example?

FYI - if I make custom goals to manually copy the bundle to basedir, and manually invoke JUnit, then it works. This method doesn't work when using the standard maven "test" goal, though.

Thanks,
Chad