Hey All,
I'm fairly new to Maven so be patient with me if this question has
already been answered.  We have been using Ant to build our software for
some time now and are quite pleased with it.  I'm now using Maven to
generate project information and take advantage of the canned reports.
I especially like the junit-report plugin.  My question is if I can take
advantage of this report without running the Junit tests through Maven.
The tests are run through a target in Ant which is called from a shell
script in our nightly build.  I would prefer not to have to change
anything in the Ant scripts as we have finally standardized on
something.  Let me know if there is any way to generate this report from
the TEST-***.txt files.

Thanks,
James