Hello,

I am quite somewhat curious to understand how multiproject really works. I have
following project layout with more projects to come:

+ - base
  + - root
  + - project a
    + - xdocs
  + - project b
    + - xdocs

root/project.xml contains the common definitions and the root/project.properties
includes any <project>/project.xml and excludes root/project.xml. Base does currently
not contain any file.

Now it seems it does not matter it I call "maven multiproject:site" from root or base.
The site is generated for project a in both cases, but only in <project>/target/docs.
I do not have a multiproject subdirectory in base as I would assume reading the
description to the aggregateDir attribute. Is it because I do not have a root/xdocs
yet? Looking at the documented attributes I would assume, that the aggregation mode is
defualt and would generate the overview html docs by default ... ?!?

Regards,
Jörg