Jörg Schaible wrote:

Yeah, but wait ... how does xdoc know anything about a css file in a xdoc/style directory (still searching for some docs ...)? Looking into my project, xdoc generates three css files out of nowhere (maven-base, maven-theme, print ... OK, I know they're coming from the plugin's resources). But what I have to do, that a xdoc/style/my.css for my project is working? Is it just locating a file there or must it have the name of onw of the files above? What are the used ids from xdoc that I can assign an own style ... ?

Jorg,

there is three css used (site.jsl), if im not wrong : o maven-base.css (always)
o theme - property maven.xdoc.theme.url, defaults to
${relativePath}/style/maven-theme.css
o ${maven.docs.src}/style/project.css

-- gd