Hi,

I am a newbie to Maven, and also to a lot of its ancestors. But I want
to use maven to create a website for my java project. I installed maven
and edited project.xml. Here are a few queries I have... I could not
find answers to these. If they have been previously discussed, please do
not bash me, if its possible, please direct me to the answers.

1. How do I change the default look and feel of the project website? Do
I have to edit any css etc? Do I need to use any plugins?
2. project.xml has a "description" element. This is displayed on the
project main page. Can I have multiple sections in this? What tags can
be added inside the text for this, that goes into project.xml? Is there
some other file that can list all this the way I want it?
3. Can I change the menus on the left hand side? I saw a few
maven-powered websites but don't know how to do it.

Thanks and Regards,
Mamata