Hi all
A small prob, wonder if I'm doing something wrong.
I'm migrating from an Ant based build system to maven.

I've define a sub projects to build all our jars (one projet, multiple jars in the distribution).
By defining some overrides in the build.properties, I've manage to build the jar using an ant call and by pointing to the master project target dir so that all sub projects uses the same list of class files. Not to mention that the coupling level is pretty high but correcting this for another day.

Anyway, override the source dir should be done by the project.xml file using the <sourceDirectory> element but for a reason, it doesn't work. In the maven.xml, I echo the maven.src.dir and it always give me the default... ${basedir}/src/java

Here is the project.xml snippit. Anything wrong? Or do I get something wrong. I think that this sourceDirectory element would reflect its value in the mavan.src.dir? Or must we override this property in the build.properties.
<currentVersion>3.1.1</currentVersion>
<build>
<!-- <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/../../java</sourceDirectory> -->
<sourceDirectory>${basedir}/../..</sourceDirectory>
</build>
</project>

My subprojet resides in : [master_projet_base_dir]/src/sub-projects/jar_project_1/project.xml

thx for any advice

Eric.