Howdy,

I have Continuum up and running using the new maven-scm stuff and the
new maven components so I wanted to get some input on how people would
like to use it. All the information required for checking out and
building are contained within the POM so how would you like to be able
to use Continuum? By this I mean how would you like to be able to
register projects to be built?

Some ideas might be:

o little server component which listens and just takes an url or a path
to a POM.

o xmlrpc to hand off an url or path, this would be handy for non-java
clients. We have Pete Kazmiers nice little Pythong xml-rpc utils that we
could distribute.

o web interface to register an url or path

I figure Continuum would come up raw and await instructions for a build.

I am also using the nagEmailAddress to send notification messages right
now. Anything is possible as there are Java libraries for Jabber, IRC or
whatever but for now the notification goes to the nag address.

Figured I would take a little input, incorporate the ideas and then I'll
throw it out as a little alpha for people to try.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://maven.apache.org

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.