Hello,
I'm new to maven.
My intention is to checkout a project (scm:checkout-project) and the build it (site:generate)

I wanted this to achive with the following maven.xml file:
<project xmlns:j="jelly:core" default="buildall">
<goal name="buildall">
<attainGoal name="clean"/>
<attainGoal name="site:generate"/> </goal>
<preGoal name="site:generate">
<attainGoal name="scm:checkout-project"/>
</preGoal>
</project>
The problem now is the the scm:checkout-project is not exectued, and I do not know why. The project.xml and project.properties files are correct. If I call maven site:generate or maven scm:checkout-project individually without the maven.xml file they both work fine. But I do not get it to work together like I want:
1. checkout
2. site generate

Thanks for help