Hi Alex

Did you try using this call : pom.getDependencyClasspath() ?
By embedding this in an ant tag, you can pass it classpath info.
<ant:path id="project.class.path">
<pathelement location="${maven.build.dest}"/> <pathelement path="${pom.getDependencyClasspath()}"/>
</ant:path> ...

Hope it helps, I'm not sure though. My example is made in a maven.xml file of a project, not from a plugin but still... should work.

Eric.

Alex Vollmer wrote:

I have a Java executable class I need to run and I am unable to
determine how to run the <java> task with a classpath that points to the
classes packaged within my plugin. Is there any way to access this?

Alex Vollmer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Software Engineer
Tenzing Communications, Inc.
705 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104 USA

T: +1 206.607.2869

Bring your laptop and try inflight email on your next United,
Continental or Cathay Pacific flight. All you need is your laptop, user
ID, password, and email server URL. Tenzing Communications, Inc.
provides inflight email systems that help airborne travelers stay in
touch.