De : Dmitriy Yuriev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 27 janvier 2004 16:39
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Using maven for a project with multiple dependencies.

Greetings.

I am starting a new project and would like to use maven for the development
process (my compliments to its creators and all committers). One obstacle I
am facing is that the code for the new project will be dependent upon
several (up to 5) other projects and builds for those projects have been
handled strictly by the IDE (WebSphere Studio 5.0 built on eclipse 2.0) and
I don't really want create/troubleshoot build scripts/project files for 5
other projects. Is there a way around it? Or is maven a 'all or nothing'
kind of a thing when it comes to multiple projects?

Thanks.