Just to elaborate, it happens on *nix too.

<pathelement location="/x1/home/mdiggory/jakarta-commons/math/src/java"></pathelement>

I have my <sourceDirectory> tag set properly in the POM. It appears that the path is getting turned into an absolute before the template in the ant plugin is run...

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory wrote:

I have a problem with the ant:generate task, it seems to be producing hardcoded paths, when I cut a release this is very problematic.

Is there a configuration option for this?

<SNIP>

<target name="compile" description="o Compile the code" depends="get-deps">
<mkdir dir="${classesdir}">
</mkdir>
<javac destdir="${classesdir}" deprecation="true" debug="true" optimize="false" excludes="**/package.html">
<src>
<pathelement location="C:\eclipse\workspace\math\src\java">
</pathelement>
</src>
<classpath>

</SNIP>