Greetings.

I am getting an java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node Exception while trying to run 'maven jcoverage'. It's happening while 'test:test' goal is run (see stack trace below). However if I run 'test:test' by itself it completes with no problems. Obviously there's a classpath problem but I am not sure what exactly is misconfigured.

System setup:
jdk 1.3.1_05
ant 1.5.1

Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's the stack trace.

test:test:
[junit] Running com.ingrammicro.pricing.admin.bo.TestProductCollection
[junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
[junit] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[junit] at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115)
[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFormatter(For
matterElement.java:183)
[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAndStoreFormat
ter(JUnitTestRunner.java:562)
[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner
.java:507)
[junit] Exception in thread "main"
[junit] [ERROR] TEST com.ingrammicro.pricing.admin.bo.TestProductCollection FAILED