Hi Jorge,
you can do that with the reactor, building multiple projects with dependencies.
have a look at the article at: http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.jsp?l=MavenMagic
martin

Hello...

I guess I'll ask a basic question, but I didn't find the doc explaining how
to do it, and my efforts have been in vain until this moment.

Situation: We have several projects one for each lib we have, and we have an
application project that depends on what's generated by the this
lib-projects. the question is: is there a way to avoid specifying indirect
dependencies in the app project?

simplifying:
project A depends on project B which depends on regexp.jar

When project A is built regexp.jar should be copied, if not, the project A
won't work.

Thanks a lot for any hints on this.

Jorge