Yes, but this example is just scaled down from where I first noticed
it. Originally instead of the simple sleeps and echos, I ran a message
feeder program that took 30-40 minutes to run. It was much more
obvious with that example that the programs ran sequentially. I just
created the simplified example for the post

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]